4 Strokes, 2 Wheels and a Name
- Yamaha Virago (pictured above) -- despite the name, this bike is aimed at guys, as is evidenced by the voluptuous gas tank.
- Sangyang Attila -- aimed at the ladies (for the ones who always wanted to have a barbarian conqueror part their thighs).
- Honda Damsel -- maybe this one's for the guy whose wife has an Attila.
- Honda Spacy -- the bike to have in Vietnam, and when you see how Spacy drivers maneuver in traffic, you'll understand the connection.
- Honda Exces -- maybe a combination of "excel" and "success?"
- Daelim Magma -- it runs slow and hot.
- Cabin -- "The Spanking Scooter"
- And finally, the Honda CH100E (presumably the precurser to the Cabin), beautifully haikued on the side as follows:
The Dream Touring
Motor with Spanking
Kwang Yang Scooter 100E
||All material on this Website is copyright Bruce Carleton. You may not repost, reprint, or otherwise republish, retransmit or reproduce any material on any of the pages of this Website without express permission of Bruce Carleton. All rights reserved.